Wild Rose Vintage Caravan
2 guests | 1 bedroom | Pets welcome
- 1 bedroom double bed
- Egyptian cotton Bed linen and fluffy towels
- Light and electric power
- Oil-filled electric radiator
- Shared use of waterless eco-toilet
- Bookable single household use of washing up facilities
- Bookable single household use of shower & WC
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private woodland garden area (not enclosed)
- Fire Pits and wood available
- Breakfast available (delivered to the door)
- Private Covered food prep & cooking area (bring your own camping stove) with table and light
- Garden bench on decking by front door
- Garden table and 2 chairs
- No Smoking
- Shop & pub 2 miles (drink and food)
- Pub 5 mins walk (drink only)
- Dogs Welcome
- DIY Livery on site for guests bringing their own horses
Other Accomodation Options
Richard and Medina invite you to stay with them in their traditional old stone farmhouse & converted barns, and enjoy the unspoiled beauty of the undiscovered Radnorshire & Shropshire borderlands…an area steeped in history, myth and legend.
Holiday in our two self catering cottages.
Both holiday cottages are beautifully converted from our traditional stone barn and both with the option on a private wood-fired eco Red Cedar hot tub
Camping but without the tent!
Our MorphPODs are spacious smart timber buildings with drop down beds and large canopied verandas boasting gorgeous views – Loads of room inside and outside too.
Things to do
We offer Cycle Friendly Accommodation on the Welsh borders with great XC riding on the doorstep and within easy reach of several world class mountain bike centres with freeride, downhill and uplift facilities.
No crowds, no hassle, no pressure – that’s walking in Mid-Wales! The opportunities for walking from the Brandy house are endless. Take the long route into the village (about half an hour through ancient oak woods) or spend several days hiking