Stay and Ride Holidays
For your horse
- On-site DIY Livery
- Light airy stables one group of 6 stables within American style steel frame building ; one group of 3 in traditional stone barn
- Individual turnout paddocks (mixture of stock and electric fencing)
- Hay included (local organic meadow hay)
- Basic bed of wood pellets and Myscanthus included (additional bedding purchasable at cost)
- Flexible yard routine; its your yard when you are here.
We know that some of you have a real sense of adventure and want to head off into the hills with nothing more than a map in your pocket and that some of you like the reassurance of a route to follow..
The question is … which are you?
- Head off into the hills with nothing more than a map in your pocket
- Pick one or our suggested routes to follow, mark your own map or download the gpx file onto Your own mapping app on your phone
- 2 traditional holiday cottages in wonderful old stone barn both with mature terraced gardens and option of their own wood fired hot tubs
- 3 camping PODs in beautifully landscaped gardens
- 1 vintage caravan glamp in private woodland garden
- Off the beaten track
- Welsh Hill Farm Country
- Access from the doorstep to thousands of acres of Crown Estate nature reserve
- Brilliant riding, walking and cycling country
- Lots of info for non-riding members of your party to do.. all included in your online accommodation guide book
- Dogs welcome
- Pub within walking distance for drinking
- Pub 2 miles away for eating
Things to do
We offer Cycle Friendly Accommodation on the Welsh borders with great XC riding on the doorstep and within easy reach of several world class mountain bike centres with freeride, downhill and uplift facilities.
No crowds, no hassle, no pressure – that’s walking in Mid-Wales! The opportunities for walking from the Brandy house are endless. Take the long route into the village (about half an hour through ancient oak woods) or spend several days hiking