Clinics groups and courses
We host for a variety of trainers and instructors so check out our schedule of events. Guests are welcome to use our facilities to arrange their own private instruction at the Brandy House bringing their own instructor with them……just get in touch for rates etc
- DIY livery on site
- Variety of accommodation on site
- 30 X 40 Arena
- The Barn Room – Learning environment
- World class trail riding opportunities
- We can accommodate upto 9 horses and are available as a venue for private groups, clubs or clinics. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- We also host various horsemanship clinics ourselves throughout the year, please keep an eye on our social media for information.
Things to do
We offer Cycle Friendly Accommodation on the Welsh borders with great XC riding on the doorstep and within easy reach of several world class mountain bike centres with freeride, downhill and uplift facilities.
No crowds, no hassle, no pressure – that’s walking in Mid-Wales! The opportunities for walking from the Brandy house are endless. Take the long route into the village (about half an hour through ancient oak woods) or spend several days hiking